PacketBoy is a packet sniffer analyzer decoder package capable of decoding many of the commonly used LAN protocols. Protocols which can be decoded include TCP/IP, IPX (Novell NetWare), Appletalk, Banyan and DECNET protocol suites. Multiple captures can be loaded and saved to disk. To aid the security concious administrator, PacketBoy provides a configurable capture trigger to automatically start packet capture when unusual or undesirable network activity occurs. It is an ideal addition to your desktop based management station, or as a laptop based portable network probe.
PACKETBOY ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Capture and analyse all network packets.
- Set customisable capture triggers.
- Use customisable packet capture filters.
- Load and save packet traces.
- Decode the TCP/IP protocol suite including many application protocols such as NFS, X11, RPC, HTTP.
- Decode Novell NetWare (IPX) including: NCP, SPX, SAP and RIP.
- Decode the Appletalk protocol family including: ATP, AEP, ZIP and RTMP.
For more information about Packet Sniffer Analyzer Decoder, please contact us today or get your Free PacketBoy Download Now to check this Network Tool on your own network.
© 01/99 by pro-soft.de
Last modified: 2001-09-10